Sunday, September 03, 2006

Great quote (well, modified)

Original:
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... To the future. To the horizon. Never his mind on where. He. Was. Hmm? What. He. Was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Feh. Excitement. Feh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless!

Modified:
Ready to get shit done, are you? What know you of getting shit done? For eight hundred years have I trained people who get shit done. My own counsel will I keep on who gets shit done. A person who gets shit done must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... To the future. To the horizon. Never his mind on where. He. Was. Hmm? What. He. Was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Feh. Excitement. Feh. A person who gets shit done craves not these things. You are reckless!

Made me think, anyway. Know anyone like this? I know you do.

And, from the "everything is as it should be" file,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home