Sunday, May 07, 2006

Great guitar solos

Erin and I have been exploring our musical pasts. One thing that keeps coming up over and over is me saying, "Yep - that's on my list of greatest guitar solos in rock," over and over. So what is that list? Here goes. I will update this particular post as I think of more. Enjoy.


In no particular order:
"Easy" - The Commodores
"Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2" - Pink Floyd
"We Will Rock You" - Queen
"Almost Human" - Kiss
"Peg" - Steely Dan
"Don't Look Back" - Boston
"Warning" - Black Sabbath
"I'll See the Light Tonight" - Rising Force
"For the Love of God" - Steve Vai
"Don't Stop" - Fleetwood Mac
"I'm Broken" - Pantera
"Not Now John" - Pink Floyd
"Something" - The Beatles


Currently watching Killing Joke, "XXV Gathering!" DVD

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home